Can't find website to buy Primer choke

Max7

Seaman
Hi, I have an Evinrude 1989 200 hp VRO long shaft v6 and it needs the choke primer part# 397909 and I can't find it the websites where I been they only sell power packs I also need the electrical braket assy part# 583997 that goes between the voltage regulator and the power pack,can somebody help me with a good website from a dealer or a outboard parts website, where I could find this parts . thank for any help I could get here<br /> solomax7@aol.com

Joe Reeves

Supreme Mariner
Re: Can't find website to buy Primer choke

Max.... I'm sure that someone will direct you to the proper site. However, if you have a problem locating the Primer Solenoid, I have one left in my remaining stock.<br /><br />Note that the solenoid number of 397909 supersedes up to 434326 and then to the present number of 437233.<br /><br />I do not have the bracket you seek but the original number was 583418 which superseded up to the present number of 583997.

Max7

Seaman

I really apreciated your help guys thank you bery much.

angus63

Captain

I have had great success getting OMC/BRP parts from www.theoutboardwizard.com on Long Island.<br />Call Ralph<br />Knowledgeable, helpful, and fair prices with quick delivery.<br />Good luck

Rabbitdawghunter

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Use that part # that Joe gave you and try this site (Ishopmarine.com). I have ordered quite a few things from them for J-rude products. They are the only one that I have found that gives you any way to look up parts online for J/E they don't have exploded parts diagram that I like but you can usually find what you need with their index system. The customer service has been great. If anyone else knows a place online that has exploded parts diagrams, I'm listening.

Max7

Seaman

thank you guys for the help, I hope you guys catch a lot of fish, Rabbitdawghunter thats one of the best websites I been, thank you berry much