Candidate's Relatives comments

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
On another thread I noticed where Ralph had posted comments about Kerry's relatives and some of their comments from his (Kerry's) first 4 months as a senator. That was a long time ago, so I think we should post something up to date: http://www.bushrelativesforkerry.com/pages/1/index.htm <br /><br />It is an interesting read. Of course those of you with a closed mind shouldn't bother.

NathanY

Commander
Re: Candidate's Relatives comments

am not sure Kerry's view is Global enough but it certainly is much more Global than George's is
Oh great, another UN globalist, why dont we all just start wearng those cute little blue berets(sp?)<br /><br />
The reigning symptom of this attitude is this: there is a stubborn refusal to look at a given situation in other, possibly more constructive ways.
or flip flop?<br /><br />
I'm voting for John Kerry because I'm a Christian. I know that my second cousin, George Bush, claims that he is the anointed leader of the American people and that God told him to run for office. I believe he may even believe that. I don't.<br />
A Christian that believes in abortion?<br /><br />
My Christian faith tells me the peacemakers are the blessed ones, yet George Bush wants to resurrect the Crusades, one of the most shameful experiences in Christian history
I beleive that they started it 9/11/2001<br /><br />
Mr. Bush and his cronies have stressed the danger and chaos in a world gripped by terror and have ignored the logical step of building an international coalition to fight terrorism as a united front.
There is more to this coalition than there was to Gulf War 1. Hell even Libya is one of our allies now.<br /><br />hmmm, interesting read though. ;)