Canada Welcomes All

dolluper

Captain
Canadian Immigration Test<br /><br /> How to pass an immigration test in Canada...<br /><br /> Amir was trying to get into Canada legally through Immigration. The<br /><br /> Officer said, " Amir , you have passed all the tests, except there is<br /><br /> one more test. Unless you pass it you cannot enter Canada."<br /><br /> Amir said, "I am ready."<br /><br /> The officer said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and<br /><br /> Green."<br /><br /> Amir thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Officer, I am<br /> ready."<br /><br /><br /> The Officer said, "Go ahead."<br /><br /> Amir said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it<br /> up,<br /> and say, 'Yellow, this is Amir .'"<br /><br /> Amir now lives in the GTA , and works at a Royal Bank Call Centre.<br />GtA = Greater Toronto Area :eek:

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Canada Welcomes All

Chess...What Amir says when you ask him if he lives in the GTA, Chess I Do! :rolleyes:

brother chris

Commander

I was going to be offended, but I noticed dolluper is Canadian, so it's okay. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I'm offended that SBN thinks someone will be offended.... :p

magster65

Commander

Jeez, last time I called the RBC customer service I spoke with Amir! :) <br />I haven't a clue what he said.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would love it if all call centres would insist on english as a first language :D

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

hey now I live in the gta and amir is my new neighbour