Can you relate??

KaGee

Admiral
My forgetter's getting better, <br />But my rememberer is broke <br />To you that may seem funny <br />But, to me, that is no joke <br /> <br />For when I'm "here" I'm wondering <br />If I really should be "there" <br />And, when I try to think it through, <br />I haven't got a prayer! <br /><br />Oft times I walk into a room, <br />Say "what am I here for?" <br />I wrack my brain, but all in vain! <br />A zero, is my score. <br /><br />At times I put something away <br />Where it is safe, but, Gee! <br />The person it is safest from <br />Is, generally, me! <br /><br />When shopping I may see someone, <br />Say! "Hi" and have a chat, <br />Then, when the person walks away <br />I ask myself, "who was that?" <br /><br />Yes, my forgetter's getting better <br />While my rememberer is broke, <br />And it's driving me plumb crazy <br />And that isn't any joke.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Can you relate??

What was this topic again?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yep<br /> sometimes I will show up at the tool box secure in the knowledge that I climbed out of the boat and walked 100 yds for a reason. the reason sometimes escapes me.

D

DJ

Ummmmh, sort of, Ummmmh, what did you say?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

who?......
30.gif

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Half past two. :confused: <br /><br />I just lost a large piece of equipement at work. I'll be darned if I remember where I put it.<br /><br />Ken