Camera shows 'last words' of tsunami victims

ndemge

Commander
Re: Camera shows 'last words' of tsunami victims

saw that, pretty cool that the memory was still good. sure it gave some closure to the family. <br /><br />tragic either way ya look at it, just trying to find the up sides.

gaugeguy

Captain

I read the article, what were the last words???<br /><br />I betcha the photographer's last word was "WAVE!"<br /><br />Sick, but I couldn't help it.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well I still think if it had been me in the photo with the wave coming all you would have seen was cheeks and shoe bottoms. I kind doubt I would have stood taking pics:).

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

That was one heck of a powerful wave. I probably would have just stood there too, not knowing what was about to come. Now I know.<br /><br />FYI, my wife's cousin was on a jet ski when the wave came in to Phuket. He had some cuts and bruises, but otherwise OK. He is back to captaining one of the many boats that pull tourists on a parasail .<br /><br />Ken

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> I read the article, what were the last words???<br /><br />I betcha the photographer's last word was "WAVE!"<br /><br />Sick, but I couldn't help it.
Come on GG, you know better than that. :mad: