Calling SBN

What am I getting into when we go to Kentucky? Is there electric at the camp grounds? Should I bring a first aid kit?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Calling SBN

Originally posted by Ms Mayfloat:<br /> What am I getting into when we go to Kentucky? Is there electric at the camp grounds? Should I bring a first aid kit?
What you will be getting into is some of the best company a person could have, me, gonfishn and bubbakat, 'nuff said. :D Oh yea, the wife also. :) <br /><br />Yes, they have electric and water and the 2 spots I will get are right across from the shower house.<br /><br />Now I must warn you that if you are afraid to laugh, stay home cause it will be a riot, bubba hollering "Hands up, this is a raid" gonfishn with his secret bait in the boat. :eek: and lord knows whatelse will happen.<br /><br />All I can tell ya is be prepared to have a good time and will be nice to meet you and SS. :cool:

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Calling SBN

Hey i cant be all that bad..I visit Clearfork a couple times a year for some gator huntn..Even asked your hubby to join me..Keeps saying something about a yolk or something around his neck and cant come..<br /><br />Just don't give BubbaKat your keys..He is not a good thrower when on the water :D No first aid kit needed my SB covers any ailment that may occur ..