Calling PW2

FLATHEAD

Captain
Plywoody, I was saddened to hear of your health problems. I know we have had our differences here but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Glad to hear you'll be OK.

crab bait

Captain
Re: Calling PW2

we too,dude.. i thought you were alittle less fiesty.. are you improving..??<br /><br />what was the main culprit..?? bp..??

PW2

Commander

Thanks, and not to worry. I'm doing fine now.<br />It was a bit scary to be ordered to grab an ambulence for the 3 hour trip to Marquette General. <br />What caused it? I believe it is simply evidence of a misspent youth. I believe the old line "Had I known I'd live this long, I would have taken better care of myself" seems appropriate.<br /><br />And I think I've thru every test known to medical science, and a few I'm convinced they just made up to pad the bill, and they haven't found anything else wrong--I think the entire medical community saw me as their ticket to a new yacht or lakefront vacation cabin--and I disappointed them all! No evidence--just a suspicion.<br /> A little slower at the typing as it is now pretty much a one handed show, and a few more typos maybe, but it is getting better. I have hardly missed any work, as I can do most of it with a phone and the internet from my home. <br /><br />I'd be out on the St Mary's River salmon fishing right now, except it is pouring down rain here as I type this, and I've become somewhat of a wus in my old age.<br /><br />And my youngest daughter managed to drop out here from Oregon for a couple weeks to mother me--her flight was diverted from Marquette to Green Bay and she had to con someone into giving her a ride--and she stayed until I couldn't stand it any longer and sent her home...My oldest daughter is in the Ukraine as we speak, and the hospital provided access to email, so that was kool<br /><br />And I didn't mention it here mostly because I am a bit of a private person, and I didn't want anyone to have a reason to "take it easy on me"<br /><br />I do enjoy a spirited debate--that has not changed!<br /><br />But thanks

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

:) Thanks for sharing though PW. I'm kind of the private type also when it comes to stuff like that, don't want people fussing and worrying. Well too bad cause people do care about you! Take care OK? (BTW I can't help but to take it easy on you because I can't argue with ya for the most part :D .)

crab bait

Captain

hang in there PW..a member of this great site an fellow man.. i'm sure your goin' to get many many responds on this post.. about your health an recovery.. <br /><br />gee,, it's just a good chirstian thing to do.. <br /><br />well, maybe it sunday an they're all at church,, hang in there..

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

PW when we signed up we signed up to join a family; have our differences with each other. But, when one has difficulties, we pull together.<br /><br />You can see by my post count I'm a private person - often enter a reply, just to delete it. I have got to know and appreciate many on this board. The lose of one diminishes us all.<br />The best! And speedily recovery!

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I know we live at the opposite ends of the world PW, but I always appreciate and enjoy your posts.<br />I sincerely hope you make a full recovery.<br />Take care.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

aspeck

Staff member

Glad your health is improving! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Take care, and keep the debates lively!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Good luck with your recovery.<br /><br />I know how you feel about padding the bill with tests. Been there, done that, and gave up on trying to find out what was wrong.<br /><br />Ken

FLATHEAD

Captain

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> hang in there PW..a member of this great site an fellow man.. i'm sure your goin' to get many many responds on this post.. about your health an recovery.. <br /><br />gee,, it's just a good chirstian thing to do.. <br /><br />well, maybe it sunday an they're all at church,, hang in there..
Yeah what he said. Probably not many responses because many here don't read a thread that has my name on it.

D

DJ

Plywoody,<br /><br />My best to you. A speedy and full recovery is in my prayers.<br /><br />Be well.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Don't flatter yourself Flathead, we love hearing hearing from you when the pea in your whistle splits :D <br />Cheers<br />phillip

NOSLEEP

Commander

Great to see you are feeling better Plywoody.<br />Hopefully you get a chance to clear the cobbwebs <br />and get back too keep'n us on our toes. ;)