Calling Nate

tylerin

Commander
Re: Calling Nate

Nate is probably seranading some chubby guy with his Banjo right now. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Suweeeeeeeeee..........Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Here suweee, suweee, suweee!<br /><br />Now that is the proper way to call a Nate. :D

Carphunter

Commander

He sure do have purty lips. :p <br /><br />Nates from Arkansas, thats worse then Indiana.

gaugeguy

Captain

JB has got to hate this time of year when we get frisky like this :p

Carphunter

Commander

Frisky just means your alive, right? :p <br /><br />I will now use "frisky" in a sentence.<br /><br />"I like to get frisky with my Wife during the night, I hate it when she wakes up though". :D

tylerin

Commander

Mr L/F you might want to grease yourself up before meeting w/ ole Nate. It'll help you get away :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Frisky just means your alive, right? :p <br /><br />I will now use "frisky" in a sentence.<br /><br />"I like to get frisky with my Wife during the night, then she wakes up with a look of fright". :D :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

where's that dueling banjos / 'Dukes of Hazard'/ squirrel real when ya need it? :p

Carphunter

Commander

How many times can I say, "He sure do have purty lips on him". :eek:

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> How many times can I say, "He sure do have purty lips on him". :eek:
I'm not sure how many times your gonna say it, but............your scaring me :D

Carphunter

Commander

Now Ty, you stick Gerbils in a pipe,............. and I scare you. :confused: <br /><br />BTW, "He sure do have purty lips on him".

NathanY

Commander

Nate is probably seranading some chubby guy with his Banjo right now.
Didnt you recognize your own sister? :D <br />
Nates from Arkansas, thats worse then Indiana
Nothing is worse than Indiana, by the way it is THAN, not THEN, Are you from Ft Wayne? :p <br />
SQUEEEEEEEEEL like a pig Boy
That takes guts right there gerbil boy.<br /> :eek: <br />
He sure do have purty lips on him
Mrs Carphunter tells me the same thing.. :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Carphunter

Commander

I told you my call would work, see, Nate came runnin. ;) <br /><br />Thank you for correcting my gramatical error. I will try to use the word THEN in a paragraph now:<br />"I have seen Nate's picture. He is one ugly dude. He likes to watch those large fella's in tights that play for the Longhorns. Nate likes to blow horns.............uh, lets see........oh yeah, THEN Nate realized he was from Arkansas and his favorite word was DUH." :p <br /><br />See, I can use the word THEN in a proper and correct paragraph. :D