Calling Mr. Snapperbait

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey Snap, congrats man.<br />I see your man won at Heartland Park Topeka yesterday. :D :p <br />Go Force. :cool:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Calling Mr. Snapperbait

>as I mutter incohrently< <br />Hey, if I owned half the cars in the field, I'd prolly have a good shot at it too.... :p Ya know, gettin the young fellers to lay down so I could win.... :p <br /><br />At least Professor WJ did pretty good, new car and all.. :) Pro stock's where it's at, Baby!..

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Ya know, gettin the young fellers to lay down so I could win....
Come-on snapperbait, this is DRAG RACING not THE WWE .<br /><br /> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />... :D :D ...

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Come-on snapperbait, this is DRAG RACING not THE WWE
Not the WWE?.. Reel Poor..are ya sure?... I gotta tell ya, sometimes I wonder if the fix is'nt on in fuel funny car.... :eek: <br /><br />Wait a sec...... Did'nt the WWE sponsor a funny car for a while?... Hummmmmmmm? :confused: <br /><br />Somebody pleeeeeeeze lay the smack down on Force?... :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

....<br /><br />If there is $$$ involved in a sport.. somethin's funny! <br /><br /> :p ;)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I gotta tell ya, sometimes I wonder if the fix is'nt on in fuel funny car....
I hear ya snapper, I really feel the sameway about multi-car teams, NASCAR too. If you stack the deck it going to be in your favor.<br /><br />Its all about the MUNNY , not the "SPORT".<br /><br /> :mad: :mad: :mad:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ahhhhhh, but he ain't always been a multi-car team and he was still a winner.<br /><br />Got to give him his due, working on his 14th straight championship and as in the past 15 years, Force is the man to beat.<br />Go Force.<br />Your welcome Snapper. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

phutttttttttttttttttttt!..
26.gif
:D