Calling DJ

D

DJ

Re: Calling DJ

Link,<br /><br />Sorry I couldn't respond earlier.<br /><br />There are more than two roads to choose. I believe they all go either to the right or to the worng. There just may be different routes.<br /><br />If you are speaking of faith, it is a life long journey. We do not know the outcome, in this life, yet we still seek it because the promise has been made. That is why it is called faith.<br /><br />As far as bdlieving in what you are trying to convince otheres, that is one of lifes facts. Whether you are selling a widget or convincing someone to follow something, you have to know the product. Most folks can see through someone that either doesn't believe in or has little knowledge of the product or concept.<br /><br />Again, if you are speaking of faith, I do not have the necessary knowledge, yet. Because of that. I am very careful about how I go about spreading my beliefs. Some would argue that point, but a real analysis of my statements would show that I have faith. I am not qualified, yet, to be a teacher. I may never be.