Calling crab bait

crab bait

Captain
Re: Calling crab bait

no,, i got the ODC 816 from cabelas .. let me know if your ready to buy a pontoon .. i'll lock you on..<br /><br />there's a few things to know..

FLATHEAD

Captain

Hey Crab I was asking for a guy on the local fishin page. He is thinking of getting one like that and needed some input. Was wondering how you liked your set up?<br /><br />Here is the link if you want to give the guy a little heads up. Thanks. <br /><br /> http://www.just4thought.com/fishingreports/index.php?board=19 <br /><br />By the way Tylerin, MY and Carpy I am not done with you guys yet, the wheels are turning. :D :p

crab bait

Captain

don't want to sign up on another web.. tell him to come here.. or you lock him on..<br /><br />i really love mine.. use it constantly.. haven't been out in my cc/ob since..<br /><br />this is a fish bustin' machine.. steathy, manuverable , STABLE..!! an the way ya sit ,, it's so comfortable..<br /><br />weight is paramount.. less is gold...<br /><br />i'm really tearin' fish up... cause i go were nobody else can.. an that's the key.<br /><br />put in last weekend in a obscure part of brandywine creek an floated/fished down to in a state park where i was killin' small mouths .. <br /><br />when i heard " SIR"<br /><br />i looked over it was a fish cop.. <br /><br />"you need to have your craft registered."<br /><br />oh... i thought only for o/b's<br /><br />" no,, all crafts with propulsion"..<br /><br />oh, sorry .. my bad..<br /><br />he held up binocts<br />" hold up your license,, you are licensed ,right"..??<br /><br />yes<br /><br />" well, hold them up.."<br /><br />there in my wallet..<br /><br />"well, get it out."<br /><br />don't have it.. it's in my van<br /><br />"what an where are you parked"..??<br /><br />i found a big ole ticket when i got back.. :( ..<br /><br />called creek company to ask them what people use to bond reg.stickers to the nylon..??<br /><br />no results here.. but in-talkin',, said in PA,,a dual air chamber is required an they only make singles..<br /><br />these pontoons are very ineffishent.. i have a 50 lb minny ,, an hate to see a 30 lb.. <br /><br />also ,, worked out great..!! that it a 42 in shaft.. an with a little extention handle,, it's just right for full radius right above my head.. where as a shorter shaft would be useless.. you'd be in your own way..

FLATHEAD

Captain

Sounds great Crab, I will tune the guy into this site. His main concern was comfort, and portability. What was the ticket for?? The boat or the van? Either way that sucks, a good way to ruin a good day fishin. Seems that the boat cops are out full force around here, A buddy got a ticket the other night for no lights on the boat, even though he was up to shore. <br /><br />Thanks Flathead

crab bait

Captain

state gotta make money.. i feel honored to contribute to their coffers.. i feel soooo patriaotic.. glad to send them 130 bucs for no pontoon lawn chair reg an no fish license on person.. :) :) .. i love it.. an with the 235 bucs a week in state taxes on a 40,, i friggin' OWN this state.... they all wrk for me .. tgotta luv it..!! glad to help out..!!!!<br /><br /><br />gonin' down slow'r delaware to some GOOOOOD ponds.. locked-up tite with gaurd rails an no ramps.. the fish haven't seen the likes of man in years.. wait till they get a load of me..