calling Chief 101

one more cast

Captain
With a handle like Chief 101 I would guess that you are into Indian motocycles. Am I correct?

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: calling Chief 101

I'd like to think I still had interest in Indians, but that was mannny moons ago. Actually my dad was the biker and that was more his game than mine...unfortunately he passed on when I was in Viet Nam and his bikes went away(2 old Indians). I've had a couple of English bikes since, and now only a Kawasaki dirt bike that been in the barn covered for maybe 10 years. Actually the Chief is more a reflection of the rank, but now that you mention Indian Motorcycles, I'll keep the moniker and use it in memory of my dad...thanks

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

OMC, send a shout out to GF, he can hook you up<br />with flathead MY think? he' the guy who would <br />know all IMO.

one more cast

Captain

MY I have or did have flahtheads email address. I was just wondering about the name because Indian made the Chief and the 101 Scout. I've had a few Indians and Harleys myself. I sold my last bike about five years ago due to my health and a divorce. (mostly the divorce). I got my first bike at 12 or 13 years old and rode every year until I was forty. (five years ago). The Harley and Indian prices are out of my reach now but I keep looking.

gonfishn

Commander

Tried to email him the other day...Is no more the one I had..I thought he was moving into the boonies and was going to be off for a while..Rumor has it that he isn't<br /> coming back till he catches that 50 inch gator..