Calling Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey Aldo, got an email from KiWi Phil.<br />_____________________________________________<br />Here we go Lester.<br /> <br />It is Saturday here.<br />I rang the ISP, and after an hr waiting got answered. Explained the problem.<br />They too can't connect to www.iboats.com<br />They believe it is an issue with them, at Optus itself, so they need approx<br />3 days for their tech staff to look in to the matter.<br />Told them it has been going on and off for around a year, and that I had<br />queried them about it way back.<br />Will let you know the outcome. Knowing my luck, the outcome won't be simple.<br />Might tell Aldo. He is in contact with Triton who had problems too - see if<br />he uses Optus.<br />Thanks Lester<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Calling Aldo

Nope. Aldo uses Internex which is now part of Chariot Netconnect.<br /><br />Chris......

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by achris:<br /> Nope. Aldo uses Internex which is now part of Chariot Netconnect.<br /><br />Chris......
achris, read my post. He is not asking if Aldo uses it, he wants to know if Triton does cause Triton was having problems also. :rolleyes: :D :p

achris

More fish than mountain goat

bad Chris, bad....<br /><br />Sorry Spinner......<br /><br />P.S. You may want to read "Psycho Test" before you ball me out, again..... :D :D :p

Dunaruna

Admiral

Thanks SBN, if I remember correctly, Phils internet woes started at the exact time he changed to Optus broadband, it's about time they looked into it!! I don't know if Triton is still having problems, he seems to be posting quite a bit lately which would seem to suggest that all is o/k. If he doesn't respond to this thread I'll shot him an e-mail.<br /><br />Chris, your right of course, but how do you know?<br /><br />Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

I took that test and you don't want me to ball you out, ever again. :p