Calling ACHRIS

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer
Hi Chris,<br />Are you going to the Truck Racing in Perth this weekend?<br />A bunch of our guys and our race truck from here is over in your patch at present.<br />Im not sure where the meeting is being held, but I remember going to Wanneroo in the summer of 74-75 for a race meeting when my wife and I lived in Perth.<br />Im sorry to say that your boys probably wont take the gold medal from us on this occasion though.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Peter

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Calling ACHRIS

Peter,<br /><br />Not really my thing. I prefer to race around on the ocean, which is where I'll be on Sunday. :D <br /><br />And if you're racing on Saturday, put wet weather tyres on! She's going to bucket down.....<br /><br />Chris.............

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Calling ACHRIS

Hi Chris,<br />Wet or dry the tires are the same.<br />Actually the tires work almost as well unless the track is flooded then it is fun watching 5, 1/2 ton of truck doing 360's at 100 mph. Scary tho from the helm as you are just a passenger when they let go.<br />Thanks for the reply.<br />Enjoy your fishing.<br /><br />Peter