Cajun Divorce

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Boudreauxs are driving along a highway doing<br />a steady forty miles per hour. Marie is behind the wheel.<br /> <br />Boudreaux suddenly looks across at her and speaks<br />in his clear cajun voice.<br /> <br />"Darlin'," he says. "I know we ben' married for twenty<br />years, but I want a divorce."<br /> <br />Marie says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead<br />but slowly increases her speed to 45 mph.<br /> <br />Boudreaux speaks again. "I doan want you to try to tok<br />me out of it," he says, "'cause ah ben havin' anaffair wit<br />you best friend, Tu-tutt, an' she's a far betta' lover den<br />you are."<br /> <br />Again Marie stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel<br />more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55.<br /> <br />He pushes his luck. "I want duh house", he says<br />insistently.<br /> <br />Up to 60...<br /> <br />"I want duh car too," he continues.<br /> <br />65 mph...<br /> <br />"An'," he says. "I'll have duh bank accounts, all duh<br />credit cards an' duh boat."<br /> <br />The car slowly starts veering towards a massive<br />concrete bridge. This make him a wee bit nervous,<br />so he asks her, "Isn't dere anyting' you want?"<br /> <br />Marie at last replies -- in a quiet and controlled voice.<br />"No, I got everyting I need," she says.<br /> <br />"Really?" he inquires with a smile, "so what you got?"<br /> <br />Just before they slam into the wall at 75 mph, Marie<br />turns to him and smiles. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />" Duh airbag!" :D :D :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Cajun Divorce

OUCH! :D And I always thought that the mother in law was the airbag!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

:D :D i probably should forward this joke to my sister in law, she's in need of a good idea :D :D <br />LMAO at SS :D

Twidget

Commander

:D That one brought a tear to my eye laughing.