bye bye TAI-TAI

Kesh

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have sold my partnership on the TAI-TAI, so no boating or fishing for me at least in the near future. <br /><br />Some people say that the happiest moments with your boat are when you buy it and when you sell it; nothing more distant to the truth if you really love boating and fishing.<br /><br />It is with sadness that I took that decision, after the recent outcomes in Venezuela; for me boating means freedom, and unfortunately here that word is losing its meaning completely.<br /><br />Thanks to all for the great help.<br /><br />take care,<br />Kesh

aspeck

Staff member
Re: bye bye TAI-TAI

Kesh, just cause you sold the boat doesn't mean you can't visit and hang out with the gang!

gonfishn

Commander

Can't imagine life without my boat..It would be like losing your best friend..It sounds like your decision may involve other circumstances...Hope ya stay around and as Aspeck says hang around here..<br />We tend to get a little rowdy down here at times but its our love of boating and fishing which keeps us together as friends..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

:( After all that hard work.... I feel for you, Kesh....<br /><br />Like the others have said, hang around if you can....