Bye Bye George!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
I for one was not surprise to see George Tenet go afterall the bruhahaa about poor intelligence. I hope that the Bush admin does not try to put any kind of spin to smoothe over Tenet's departure,I think that it was obvious that the failures of the CIA rests with him.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Bye Bye George!

I am not suprised either. He was in charge when the biggest intellgence foul-up occured, and thusly, should be gone.<br /><br />Bush should just shut up and let it pass. <br /><br />Hopefully the media will let it go too, but that aint gonna happen.<br /><br />Ken

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I agree,the predatory media will try to make hay out of this,i suppose that's the curse of our free society, also i'm sure that "Kerry the lib" may have some drivel to add.

oddjob

Commander

Hey EF,<br /><br />Kerry's had alot of softballs thrown his way and has yet to take a good swing at any,...to the frustration of the dems and especially the media.....hes sooo bad..that the media has to ask him the same question several times to get the desired response...ha,ha...haw! :D <br /><br /><br />Hi, I'm John Kerry, I got a better plan.. :rolleyes:

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Posted by oddjob: Hi, I'm John Kerry, I got a better plan..
:D :D I'm so sorry sir, but i don't like your kinda insurance policy, they never back up their claims :D :D