Buy new car or truck????

dolluper

Captain
Subject: Fw: New car debate<br /><br /><br /> <br />A couple had been debating buying a vehicle for weeks.<br /><br /> He wanted a truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so<br /> she could zip through traffic around town.<br /><br /> He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but<br /> everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.<br /><br /> "Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200<br /> in just a few seconds. Nothing else will do. My birthday is coming up so surprise me!"<br /> He did just that.<br /><br /> For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale. :D :D

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Buy new car or truck????

:D :D :D <br /><br /><br />Funny, but not what I thought this would be. Howabout I hyjack the thread and ask this question?<br /><br /> So why does anyone buy a "NEW" car or truck when its such a bad investment? <br /><br />I mean, you automatically pay a huge repair insurance policy when you drive it off the lot, and then every year after that in the form of depriceation.(SP). You could easily pay for repairs with all that money you are losing every year. Even if I was rich beyond belief, I wouldnt by a new vehicle.<br /><br />OMG, and RVs, you can drop $50,000-100,000 dollars driving it away!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Why is it called Rhode Island when it is neither a Road nor an island???? Discuss....<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Yah And why do we drive on Parkways and park on driveways?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I'm still trying to figure out what you do when the front wheel of your canoe falls off?<br /><br />LMAO dolluper, good one!

aspeck

Staff member

I was gonna post that joke - told to me by one of our campers today. Ya beat me to it, dolluper! Good one!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

posted by LT<br /><br />Yah And why do we drive on Parkways and park on driveways?
Because its, Politicaly Correct ? :confused: :confused: :confused: <br /> ;) <br /><br />"{edit}" No No No...Its a, Libral Thing!! :D