Bustin' My Chops!

NYMINUTE

Captain
barlow used that term in another thread. What other terms are used out there. My favorite is: Yer slicin' my onions! ;)

Laddies

Banned
Re: Bustin' My Chops!

How about, "It all depend who's dog gets kicked" it's a favorite of mine--Bob

LadyFish

Admiral

I'm just........<br /><br />"Yankin your chain"<br />"Pullin your leg"<br />"Play with ya"<br />"Funnin ya"<br />"Jackin with ya"

eeboater

Commander

I use this a lot when fixing peoples computers...<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />It's Hosed.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

"Pullin' yer short hairs" <br /> <br /><br /> :D :D

SoulWinner

Commander

When a bolt won't come loose, or a motor is froze up, we say "it's locked up tighter than a d!cks hatband."<br /><br />Hope that one isn't over the line.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Just pullin' your socks.<br /><br />When I give up looking for something:<br />Well it'll turnup----or rutabaga.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

To describe how hard some thing is "Harder than a weddin night D**k." I believe that's some where just above a diamond.<br /><br />Also there’s "Crooked’er than a dog’s hind leg" Can be used on both things and people<br /><br />And the timeless...Ya gotta be Sh***'in me.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"In like a rat up a drainpipe."<br /><br />...and this one that got one of our local sports commentators in deep trouble when he said it on television... "Sweating like a rapist". :eek: <br /><br /><br />Now I'm waiting for the Aussies to add some good ones... :D

SoulWinner

Commander

"You're squeezing my shoes."<br /><br />"That'll go over like a f@rt in church."<br /><br />"She's got a face that'll make frieght train take a dirt road."<br /><br />"You look like two miles of bad road."<br /><br />"She's been passed around like a bottle of cheap wine."

KaGee

Admiral

Surprised nobody said...<br /><br />Aint that just icing on the cake!<br /><br />Or Doesn't that Frost your cookies?

SoulWinner

Commander

How 'bout:<br /><br />"I wouldn't p!s# on 'er if she was on fire!"<br /><br />Works when discussing ex wives!

SoulWinner

Commander

How 'bout:<br /><br />"I wouldn't p!s# on 'er if she was on fire!"<br /><br />Works when discussing ex wives!