Bull Ridin' - I can't take it!!

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Bull Ridin' - I can't take it!!

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> I could watch that blonde ride that mechanical bull and eat that Hardee's burger from now on. Hardee's Girl
Be willing to bet she upchucks that slime burger the second the cameras stop. :eek:

KennyKenCan

Commander

I could watch that Hardees girl all night long!<br /><br />I got a bull she can ride!

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Rode bulls for a while back when I was young dumb and full of...well you know the rest. Even havin done it I was never mutch for watchin it on tv but live is a whole nother story. I gotta admit it was a lot of fun but I got out after I realized I would never be great at it and having seen to many people that were way to busted up for only being decent at the sport. It is adicting and as a whole they are a great bunch of guys (and Gals)that get into it. Being behind the chutes was nothing like I would have pictured it being...It's you, your buddys and the bull and most would continue to ride even if the crowds and the promise of a check wern't there. Ahhh the memories....

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Bull Ridin' - I can't take it!!

How much Bull Ridin' can a person watch? <br /><br /> :confused: :mad: <br /><br />Hooooly crap! ... OLN has more of this junk on then anything!<br /><br />How many Urban Cowboys are there actually ..<br /><br />.. bets are most have never even seen a horse none-the-less a freakin' RIDDIN' BULL !!<br /><br />Outdoor Life Network = coliseum cowboy channel

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> I cant see her... :(
You are bummin, cause she is workin it and she is finer than frog hair :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

very cool neumanns .. but, 3 hrs a day on a cable channel is killin' me ... i don't watch much TV at all and OLN is usually first on the list.<br /><br />anywho .. would one consider this post hi-jacked by some 'thin-mint' chick eatin' a hamburger?? .. :confused: if she had short hair and no make up she'd look like a guy.<br /><br />god save humanity!! :p :cool:

oddjob

Commander

I could BE the clown in the barrel all day long.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I just want to be the barrell or the burger. She could eat me any any day.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Yee Haw!!<br />Where the heck did I leave my spurs?

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Barlow, I dont get OLN in my package but I did get The Outdoor Channel ala-carte from my provider at 1.99month. I understand you can order it as a stand alone channel from most providers just for the asking and 1.99. Not a lot of fishing but tons of big game hunting (sorry kinda limited on the birds also) except for between midnight and 6am it goes to mostly infomirtial's. IMO a good channel and a bargain for the amount of there shows I watch.