Buffalo and Beer

Twidget

Commander
It is a well known fact that when a buffalo herd is threatened, it will run. The older, slower animals are usually in the rear of the running herd and that the herd runs at the slowest animals speed. Predators then kill the old slow animals and the pack can then run faster.<br /><br />This brings us to beer. It is said that alcohol kills brains cells. If so, it probably kills the older, slower brain cells first. This would explain why you feel so much smarter after a few beers.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Buffalo and Beer

You are a genius, you can sell this theroy to the New England Medical Journal, and reap the new cash flow. BTW when those checks start rolling in remember me with a generous donation.<br />That was a good one. :D :p

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Buffalo and Beer

That's like why go to school...<br />The more you learn...the more you forget then the less you know.<br />The less you learn the less you forget and then the more you know.<br /><br />So if I drink beer and run slow I will be killed?<br /><br />Yeah I can see that.<br /><br />Hey Vlad Woody did not drink but he won't pass a pee test - EVER!