Buckeyes pull it off!!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
I got to actually watch my Buckeyes play today for the first time in a while.<br />I missed the first quarter, when OSU scored 17 pts to Mich State's 0. They were very lackluster during the last part of the second(that's when I started watching), the 3rd and most of the 4th.<br />But thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn<br /><br />They finally said POP and stood up straight. Cause that's when they pulled their heads out and pulled off the win!!!<br /><br />Go Bucks!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Buckeyes pull it off!!

Oh another BuckWheat fan Do you have the big red Target on you rear window also?? :D :D <br />Have some good friends that are stationed here at Ft Lewis... Biggest Buck fans I ever met!<br /> <br />Noticed Anchorage, AFB by chance? Brother and Sister in law just got stationed there a few months ago.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

AK Chappy, the game was played just a couple miles from our house and I am a devoted Spartan fan. Both our kids attend MSU so I am not nearly as pleased as you :( :( . man thats two weeks in a row. :( Congrats to you however.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Chappy, it was totally unlike this year's team to come out with guns blazin'! I was proud of them! Ted Ginn scored on 2 passes and a punt return. Nugent was his usual 'perfect' self! It got a little dicey there for a while, when MSU went ahead, but the Bucks held their game together and Mo Hall scored the icing on the cake! Hey, we're 6-3!!<br />I got 2 messages:<br />Watch out, Purdue!<br />and<br />Watch out, 'that team up north'!<br /> GO BUCKS!! <br />(PS, sorry about that, Bruce! I don't mean to rub it in...)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Link,<br />Yes I am stationed at Elmendorf AFB, AK in Anchorage. Been there 8 yrs and they're making me leave in June. I am going to try to go to Eielson AFB, in Fairbanks, AK.<br /><br />Bruce,<br />Sorry for rubbing it in, my target is actuall on my bumper. I have a big eagle/flag decal in my window.<br /><br />BrianFD,<br />Are you still havin' that party? My temp e-mail is Akchappyc (AT) AOL.com<br />Send me some directions, if I am invited...hehe.<br />Looking forward to being in Browns country for the Browns/Steelers game next week also. I am usually in enemy territory....<br /><br />AK Chappy