Bristol is getting dirty!

aspeck

Staff member

Yep, it is dirt track racing this week! Get your dirt track teams ready for a dusty ride around Bristol!

Friday, April 15​

NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
3:05 p.m. ETFirst practice
FS1
NASCAR Cup Series
4:05 p.m. ETFirst practice
FS1
5:35 p.m. ETFinal practice
FS1
NASCAR Cup Series
6:35 p.m. ETFinal practice
FS1

Saturday, April 16​

4:30 p.m. ETQualifying (four heat races)
FS2
NASCAR Cup Series
6 p.m. ETQualifying (four heat races)
FS2
8 p.m. ETPinty's Truck Race on Dirt
FS1

MRN

SiriusXM

Sunday, April 17​

NASCAR Cup Series
7 p.m. ETFood City Dirt Race
FOX

PRN

SiriusXM

Last Weeks Penalties:
#16-AJ Allmendinger (post-race inspection)
Safety Sections 8.8.10.4a: Tires and Wheels
Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed. Crew chief (Bruce Schlicker) has been fined $5,000.

#10-Landon Cassill (post-race inspection)
Safety Sections 8.8.10.4a: Tires and Wheels
Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed. Crew chief (Jason Trinchere) has been fined $5,000.

aspeck

Staff member
Race is red flagged for rain at the end of the second stage … scoring is confusing right now … Briscoe is in first, Bell is at second … will see if they restart the race or if it will be a rain shortened finish …

aspeck

Staff member
28 laps to go and they are red flagging again for rain. Reddick leads followed by Twerp, Joey, Briscoe, Blaney, Bell, Larson, Bowman, Kesolowski, McDowell.

aspeck

Staff member
Twerp wins. Followed by Reddick, Joey, Larson and Blaney.

Looks like Jip has a large enough margin of victory to deal with any post race penalties, but we will wait till NASCAR makes it official.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Just finished watching. Briscoe tried a slide job in turn 4 and took out Reddick. TWT barely beats Reddick to the line.. Reddick can not be happy......
Our dirt tracks are still covered in snow.... Looking forward to the season...

aspeck

Staff member
Ah Speck ! Still here I see. Been a long time my friend .
Flathead! Welcome back! Yep, still here. Good to see you around! How has life been for you and what are you up to now? I am still surviving in Central PA. Life is good.

FLATHEAD

Commander
Speck, glad to hear all is well. Still in southeast Pa. Still got a couple tin boats. Hit a couple bumps in the road along the way, but surviving. Retired now so lots of time to hunt and fish ! I googled for some boat info and it brought me here so I figured I’d stop in and check things out. I see BobVt is still here as well as Bondo , mods now. Think I’ll hang out!

aspeck

Staff member
Speck, glad to hear all is well. Still in southeast Pa. Still got a couple tin boats. Hit a couple bumps in the road along the way, but surviving. Retired now so lots of time to hunt and fish ! I googled for some boat info and it brought me here so I figured I’d stop in and check things out. I see BobVt is still here as well as Bondo , mods now. Think I’ll hang out!
Glad you found us again! The forum has gone through some major changes since you were last here, but we have survived and still going strong. We left a light on for you! Welcome home!

aspeck

Staff member
The results are final and Jip gets the weekly trophy!
There is a shake-up in the overall standings as Cowboy regains the lead, but the race as tightened:
1 FlaCowboy 1755
2 P10 Select 22 1750
3 Jip 1704
4 justkiddin 5 1688
5 Vega Kid 1632
6 Smokin'! 1555
7 osby1 1467
8 Da Rowdy Gambler 1440
9 Boating for Nascar (GA_Boater) 1357