Bringing home a second

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"Bringing Home A Second"<br /> <br />When our second child was on the way, my wife and<br />I attended a pre-birth class aimed at couples who had<br />already had at least one child. The instructor raised the<br />issue of breaking the news to the older child.<br /> <br />It went like this:<br /> <br />"Some parents," she said, "tell the older child, 'We love<br />you so much we decided to bring another child into this<br />family.'<br /> <br />But think about that. Ladies, what if your husband came<br />home one day and said, 'Honey, I love you so much I<br />decided to bring home another wife.'"<br /> <br />One of the women spoke up immediately. "Does she<br />cook?"

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Bringing home a second

Good one, SBN! :)

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Bringing home a second

Which reminds me;<br /><br />Men strike back! ! ! ! ! ! !<br /><br />How many men does it take to open a beer?<br /><br />None. It should be opened when she brings it.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?<br /><br />Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine probably can't support you.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Why do women have smaller feet than men?<br /><br />It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />How do you know when a woman is about to say something intelligent?<br /><br />When she starts a sentence with "A man once told me.."<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />How do you fix a woman's watch?<br /><br />You don't. There's a clock on the stove.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Why do men pass gas more than women?<br /><br />Because women can't shut up long enough to<br /><br />build up the required pressure.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?<br /><br />The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?<br /><br />A woman who won't do what she's told.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />I married a Miss Right.<br /><br />I just didn't know her first name was Always.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes<br /><br />a woman's sex drive by 90%.<br /><br />It's called a Wedding Cake.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Why do men die before their wives?<br /><br />They want to.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Women will never be equal to men until they can<br /><br />walk down the street with a bald head and a beer<br /><br />gut, and still think they are sexy.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br />In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.<br /><br />Then God created Man and rested.<br /><br />Then God created Woman.<br /><br />Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.<br /><br /> ;)