Breaking News

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Breaking News

Ah, a little more air for all of us to breath. I guess that is incorrect, bottom suckers don't breath air.

KaGee

Admiral

His ryhmes won't work before the courts of Heaven.

ob

Admiral

The really sad thing is what he will be most remembered for.What a waste of a legacy.You think OJ sincerely gives a rats a$$.

ebbtide176

Commander

i came here to see what might be said... i was not surprised LOL<br /><br />i can only say that its gotta be a sad day for his family.<br /><br />and....<br /><br />if you can't get a breath - you must face death<br /><br /> :cool:

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

He is recorded as saying that the cases that gave him most satisfaction were fighting against police harassment for poor blacks.<br /><br />RIP

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

One thing can be said, even if you don't agree with his tactics-he was successful. Read his bio. Against a lot of odds he rose to the top.<br /><br />Anyway, a very sad way go.<br /><br />RIP indeed.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by ebb:<br /> if you can't get a breath - you must face death :cool:
LOL!<br />Dang it all anyway.... I was tryin all night to come up with something... you beat me to it ebb. Good one!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by ebb:<br />if you can't get a breath - you must face death
How about...<br /><br />"for setting killers free - the reaper caught up with me" :cool:

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

If there was a God, OJ would have got the tumor and not somebody else.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Grant S:<br /> He is recorded as saying that the cases that gave him most satisfaction were fighting against police harassment for poor blacks.<br /><br />RIP
He also successfully defended the Haitian feller who had a plunger shoved up into his rectum by a New York City police officer.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It was a naive jury that acquitted OJ, not JC.<br />It was a show and JC just happened to be a part of it.<br /><br />OJ was acquitted the moment a jury trial was ordered.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> It was a naive jury that acquitted OJ, not JC.<br />It was a show and JC just happened to be a part of it.<br /><br />OJ was acquitted the moment a jury trial was ordered.
I agree, that was a sad episode in America's justice system.