Breaking News(Scott Peterson)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Scott Peterson gets death penalty from Judge.<br />Judge just confirmed it.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Breaking News(Scott Peterson)

Now come the endless appeals, and 20 years of upkeep. <br />Should sit him in the chair while the judgement is handed down, read said judgement, pull the lever. Pooof. Bye bye Scotty

eeboater

Commander

5 millions of taxpayer dollars later... 20 bucks of antifreeze will be used to finish it.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would bet $5 bucks that Scotty will die from natural causes going thru the appeals process. And lets not forget about al the BLEADING HEART LIBERALS in California that will try to save poor Scotty’s life. But Scotty is a pretty boy I’d bet some of them ol boys can’t wait to get their hands on Scotty.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

I just heard on a news program that more death row inmates die of old age rather than execution.<br />Certainly Lacy's mother probably won't live to see it.

Boatdrinks

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Justice is served...too bad the sentence probably won't be

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <br />Just heard it will be an automatic 5 years before a appeals attorney is assigned to his case.<br />What a crock.<br />They found him guilty, the Judge says he dies, kill him and get it over with.<br /><br />I don't have anything for anyone that would take a human life that way and I sure don't have anything for anyone that would harm a child.<br /> :mad: :mad: :mad: