Breaking News Part2

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Breaking News Part2

Updated: 10:38 a.m. ET July 21, 2005<br />LONDON - Explosions struck three London Underground stations and a bus at midday Thursday in a chilling but less deadly replay of the suicide bombings that killed 56 people two weeks ago.<br /><br />Only one person was reported wounded, but the explosions during the lunch hour caused major disruption in the city and were hauntingly similar to the July 7 bombings by four attackers.<br /><br />The London police commissioner confirmed Thursday that four explosions took place in what he described as “serious incidents.”<br /><br />“We’ve had four explosions — four attempts at explosions,” Metropolitan Police Commissioner Ian Blair said outside police headquarters at Scotland Yard.<br /><br />“At the moment the casualty numbers appear to be very low ... the bombs appear to be smaller” than the July 7 blasts.<br /><br />Meantime, police were searching a London hospital Thursday for a man wearing a blue shirt with wires protruding from a hole in the back, a TV report said. <br /><br />An internal memo at University College Hospital in north London urged staff to watch for the man, described as a black or Asian male, about 6-feet-2, Sky News television reported.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Guess this will be a way of life GLOBALLY. A 6'2" Asian??? Was it Yao Ming's cousin? But we must be Politically Correct, and not BLAME others. :mad:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Now we'll get to see what our British cousins are made of. If they still have the right stuff or whether they'll cave like their weak kneed, sniveling, continental neighbors. If the steel in their spines is of the same alloy that Margaret Thatcher exhibited in the retaking of the Falklands.<br /><br />It is a crying shame that these people cannot easily be stamped out like the bugs that they are.<br /><br />I pray that the damage and loss of life will be minimal.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'll wager they have a bit of steel in their spines. They took on Hitler, quite alone, for two years before we got into it.<br /><br />Jinx

JB

If they think a few bombs are going to intimidate the Brits they don't understand much about British history.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

My answer to all of this is the UK should instantly deport all islamic non citizens, cease all forms of immigration into Britain from islamic nations, and thoroughly investigate all of their islamic citizenry, deport anyone who colludes with or is related to any of these fanatics. :mad:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br /> My answer to all of this is the UK should instantly deport all islamic non citizens, cease all forms of immigration into Britain from islamic nations, and thoroughly investigate all of their islamic citizenry, deport anyone who colludes with or is related to any of these fanatics. :mad:
And in the US likewise, IMO. :mad:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Them Limies are a tough bunch, haven’t given in yet, don’t see them going French at this point. Besides we got their backs and they have ours!!<br />Hang Tough UK, you have our prayers and support.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

quote:<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br />My answer to all of this is the UK should instantly deport all islamic non citizens, cease all forms of immigration into Britain from islamic nations, and thoroughly investigate all of their islamic citizenry, deport anyone who colludes with or is related to any of these fanatics. <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />And in the US likewise, IMO.
Ditto, Ditto... A million times DITTO!... :mad:

D

DJ

I agree with the rounding up and deportation, with a caveat.<br /><br />That is, If you behave, you can stay. If you support or allow your nutcases to do their harm, "YOU'RE OUTTA HERE". Weaping and gnashing of teeth will be tolerated, but it won't change our minds. This PC crap has GOT to stop-now!<br /><br />In other words, be civil, or you get the boot-BIG TIME.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> If they think a few bombs are going to intimidate the Brits they don't understand much about British history.
You hit the nail on the head JB.<br /><br />The only thing that these pieces of sh1t will achieve with thier bombs will be to pull the British people together, as you say our history shows that we will not be bullied or intimidated, in fact history shows that he who bombs London is in for one hell of a kicking.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

going on holiday to london next week ,booked it the day after the last bombs, I wont let these scum lowlife air-thiefs ruin my holiday ,so if any of you are out there bring it on ! the british were not beaten by IRA terrorists so this bunch of bearded zelots can kiss my ........... O.K. I am going to stop now!

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> I agree with the rounding up and deportation, with a caveat.<br /><br />That is, If you behave, you can stay. If you support or allow your nutcases to do their harm, "YOU'RE OUTTA HERE". Weaping and gnashing of teeth will be tolerated, but it won't change our minds. This PC crap has GOT to stop-now!<br /><br />In other words, be civil, or you get the boot-BIG TIME.
I could not put It better myself let the tree hugger civil liberties lot moan to there hearts content kick these muppets out!