Boy, that didn't take long

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class
Less than a week ago, Katrina made landfall and devastated the LA and MS coast. Everyone here was shoulder to shoulder, helping each other and hoping for the best. It was good while it lasted, wasn't it? Carry on with the finger pointing and political b*tching...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Boy, that didn't take long

Originally posted by ErikDC:<br /> Less than a week ago, Katrina made landfall and devastated the LA and MS coast. Everyone here was shoulder to shoulder, helping each other and hoping for the best. It was good while it lasted, wasn't it? Carry on with the finger pointing and political b*tching...
There ya go Erik. :rolleyes:

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

None of that has changed Erik. I think we still wish the best for our fellow man. I wish harm to no person here and would absolutely help any person here in their time of need. We still have differences though and what is wrong with airing them? Good thing we aired our differences some 230 years ago, or who knows where we would be. Maybe loyal servants to the King.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

We'll all put aside our differences and band together in times of need, but one can't honestly expect a happy-go-lucky, feel-good, let's-all-hold-hands-and-sing-kumbaya type of world all the time.

txswinner

Banned

If you right wingers would pull your heads out we could all get along and everything would be wonderful. Kidding just a troll before I cast lines and hit the high seas. Everyone gets to have their opinion.

oddjob

Commander

Someone's singing Lord .....KUMBAYA! :p

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey, at least I tried.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by ErikDC:<br /> Hey, at least I tried.
Placing yourself above the fray emits a penchant to hypocrisy.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Elmer, I freely admit that I have *****ed about politics about the hurricane situation. If that makes me a hypocrite, then so be it. In my heart of hearts I was hoping for something less. Ah well, there goes my credibility! :D ;)

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Free feel to rip me but I choose to look towards peace whenever possible. My patience is short, however and I will drop the Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines/Coast Guard on anybody. Not sure why I was ripped for the koombaya thing, I was trying to be a peaceful guy. If peace isn't an option, God help you. I've illustrated that fact many a time here, I'm sure y'all have seen it. If you're ignorant of what I've said, it ain't my fault.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Erik,<br /><br />Go back and read your original post. :) You may have missed your point.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Okay, who's a hippocrite now? Ahem, not me, (ya blew that one, buddy.) Yet another dumb comment from me, carry on.