bow cover

Fscott4

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I have a 1991 stingray 536 and I am looking for a cover for the open bow area only. I can't find any information on this at all. Maybe this isn't even available (?)
Thanks!!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
for a 32 year old boat, you will need to visit your local marine upholstery and canvas shop and get one made

Fscott4

Petty Officer 3rd Class
That’s what I figured but just wanted to verify that. Will they have to take measurements from the boat or do they use a pattern reference system? Dumb question but if I can avoid hauling it somewhere that would be ideal.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
That’s what I figured but just wanted to verify that. Will they have to take measurements from the boat or do they use a pattern reference system? Dumb question but if I can avoid hauling it somewhere that would be ideal.
They take a template at the boat itself usually. Some might manage if you do that bit yourself and send it away.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
they actually use pattern paper and pattern your boat for a guaranteed fit.