Boise State - don't you just love em'?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Watching a little football tonight and Boise St. is playing Fresno State. <br /><br />You just got to love a team that scores 46 points/gm, has a blue field, a local builder has a hut in the end zone, has a stadium smaller than most texas high school teams, and midway through the first quarter has a full blown hail storm. Oh yea, they put the wood to almost everyone they face. Fans are so close to the field it looks like a hockey rink but they have to cross the track and field track to get there (multi-purpose stadium)..<br /><br />Oh yea, GO BADGERS!!!!!!!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Boise State - don't you just love em'?

We just don't know any better... :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yep, Boise kicked a little behind. My alma mater's behind to be exact! What's up with that? Fresno State just didn't have anything compared to Boise. I absolutely loved the blue field! Too cool! :eek:

Stratosfied

Ensign

One thing I have wondered is how they came about with the blue field? I thought my TV was broke the first time I saw them a few years ago. And by the way, those kids can play some football. :cool:

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I don't remember what year but the first turf was blue in order to get some coverage from SI. It's been replaced 4 times since and they always vote to keep the blue...someday we'll figger it out.<br /> :D