Bob_VT Married 5/28/05

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Okay everyone I did it. I was married on May 28th to my Jennifer. We were lucky! All that rain we have had actually held off on Saturday and blessed us with a beautiful day :cool: for a wedding in the park.<br /><br />No disasters struck...nothing for America's Funniest Video. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Lots of great friends attended...everyone had fun! Food was fantastic, cake was great...absolutely everything has gone as planned. :) <br /><br />We are headed off to Maine for a short honeymoon ;) and I will post a link to photos as soon as I can get some (resized first then)loaded.<br /><br />Best to all!<br /><br />Bob & Jennifer :D

Moody Blue

Captain
Re: Bob_VT Married 5/28/05

Hey congrats to you Bob & Jennifer. Wish you many years of happiness. <br /><br />
We are headed off to Maine for a short honeymoon and I will post a link to photos as soon as I can get some (resized first then)loaded
:eek: Will the mods let you get away with that :eek: :D :D What will your new wife say :confused:

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Congrats Bob and Jennifer.I'm glad everything went well.As a caterer myself I have seen the stress related to the organization and planning.It is great when it all comes together.<br /><br />Best wishes to you both.

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

honeymoon pics did you have to pay the photographer extra? :D :eek: :D congrats and the best of luck to ya

fireman57

Captain

Don't post the actual honeymoon pictures here or they will go poof before anyone gets to see them. Congrats.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Let's see Bob. Married on the 28th, posting on Iboats on the 30th!<br /><br />Yessir, them 50 years do take a toll.<br /><br />Jinx

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I wish you both many years of happiness Bob and Jennifer. Congratulations!<br />Bassy

ebbtide176

Commander

congratz to you both on making a relationship strong enough to make the legally binding commitment. :) <br />may it last til death (not homicide) :D

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats Bob! Looking forward to meeting you and Jennifer in a few weeks, if it works out!

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrats, and I'll think of ya'll on that day every year.. It's my birthday!<br /><br />Congrats, its a wonderful thing.<br /> :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Congratulations Bob and Jen! I hope all of the rest of your lives will filled with happiness together.

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations to you both and good luck for your future together.<br /><br />Got my 33th aniversary coming up this year.<br />Regards from 'Down under'<br /><br />Peter

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Atta boy, Bob! Good luck to you both.