Boat shopping...

ezez

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I sold off my boat this last weekend and now will begin the search for a upgrade replacement. I haven't been boatless in over 15 years and haven't been boat shopping in almost 7 years. I feel a little incomplete with the hole in the driveway.;)

gozierdt

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Boat shopping...

This should be a good time to buy, end of the season and the economy still near bottom. Good Luck!!

ezez

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have a very small scope as for what I am looking for in my next boat. I plan on my next boat being with the family for 10-15 years so, I am going to be very particular. I'm hoping to have something turn up this winter. There have been two show up already on CL that I have looked at and I even lake tested one of them but neither one met my expectations as far as condition so, I'll keep on looking.

ezez

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Throw out my previous post...LOL

A family member had a 1980 21' SunRunner Cuddy w/ a Mercruiser 260 sitting/deteriorating in their shop for the past 5 years. Long story sort grandpa died so, it has just basically sat. I decided to push them a little and get a price to take it off their hands. Well, it is now in my shop. It isn't really the boat I want but it will be a nice winter project and I can flip it for several times over what I paid for it once I rehab it a little. In the meantime I'll keep looking for my dream boat.

Here it is:
sr1y.jpg

ziggy

Admiral

yer interim boat sure looks good... congrats and have fun with her while yer searching for your perfect boat..