Boat Holidays.......

djzyla1980

Chief Petty Officer
As long as were being dorks....<br /><br />
bayliner.jpg

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Boat Holidays.......

boy Dave....you sure doctered up ole BD's boat there!...<br /><br />don't tell me she's hiding in the bush (tree) :D

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

In keeping with Dave JZ's signature - "when it's all going good.... somethings got to go.... or blow"<br /><br />Here's the fourth of july boat :D <br />
july4.jpg

djzyla1980

Chief Petty Officer

Don't worry bout that bayliner..... I heard help is on it's way.......Maybe it can be salvaged<br /><br /><br />
OldFireTruck.jpg

djzyla1980

Chief Petty Officer

Yep... BD finally caught a turkey<br /><br />I didn't think it could be done :p

Pony

Rear Admiral

I decorate mine for christmas by covering it with fresh snow.....

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Hay, I have been trying to figure out how to paste like that.. That is pretty good.. Funny too.. I didn't think you could hide my rear so good, by using a tree. Thanks Dave your a real sweet Heart too. How in the world did you do the turkey thing. Now the blowing up my boat was great, becuase that is exactly when I lost the #2 piston that blew out on the 2'nd of July.<br />Pretty creative stuff...<br />See and you guys thought you weren't having fun..

djzyla1980

Chief Petty Officer

I'll let you in on the secret... BD but only this once... only cause I need more something else to give sh!t about <br /><br />I believe CPJ uses only cut and paste, through paint... and myself use a prog called PhotoImpressions.... Most picture editing programs should work, just depends on how easy they are...<br /> Good luck<br /><br />oh.... and if you Choose... BRING IT ON BARN DOOR!!!!!