boarder problems with mexico

chrish

Seaman Apprentice
lets mount all the 50 cal's and let loose and dont stop till the ammo runs dry, then mount our swards and sabors and do some hand to hand id love to unlesh some military might on there assess and do some slashing,

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Re: boarder problems with mexico

...I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL....

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me,
sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy." d:)

Didn't feel too good about it. :'(

Proceeded on down the hall gettin more injections, inspections, detections, neglections and all kinds of stuff that they was doin' to me at the thing there, and I was there for two hours, three hours, four hours, I was there for a long time going through all kinds of mean nasty
ugly things and I was just having a tough time there, and they was inspecting, injecting every single part of me, and they was leaving no part untouched. Proceeded through, and when I finally came to the see the last man, I walked in, walked in sat down after a whole big thing there, and I walked up and said, "What do you want?" He said, "Kid, we only got one question. Have you ever been arrested?" :^

Link

Rear Admiral

Just TAX them the way our goverment TAXES us!
Then with no money to be made, they would go home.
Problem over.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

A 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico

150,000 Mexicans die and over a million injured.

The country is in total ruin and the government doesn't know where to start with providing help to rebuild.

The rest of the world rises to their aid.

Canada sends troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.

The European community sends food and money.

The United States, not to be outdone, sent 150,000 replacement Mexicans.

God Bless America!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

36_11_6.gif
@ Parrott head

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

If you have tennant problems, usually you can just evict 'em. might have to check with a lawyer. Did your boarders sign leases, or are you month-to-month?

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the Alice's Restaurant Massacre, with full orchestration and five part harmony and stuff like that and all the phenome... - and he stopped me right there and said, "Kid, did you ever go to court?"

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each one, and he stopped me right there and said, "Kid, I want you to go and sit down on that bench that says Group W .... NOW kid!!"