Blondes (What Else)

NYMINUTE

Captain
Dear Diary,<br />><br />>Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive,<br />><br />>double pane, energy efficient kind, but this week I got a call from the<br />><br />>contractor, complaining his work had been completed a year ago and I<br />><br />>had yet to pay for them.<br />><br />><br />><br />>Boy oh boy, did we go around and around! Just because I'm a blonde does<br />><br />>not mean I'm automatically stupid. So, I proceeded to tell him just<br />><br />>what his fast-talking sales guy had told me last year, namely, that in one<br />><br />>year, the windows would pay for themselves. There was silence on the<br />><br />>other end of the line, so I just hung up. I have not heard anything back.<br />><br />><br />><br />>Guess I won that stupid argument!

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Blondes (What Else)

That was so funny I forgot to laugh. :rolleyes: :p Surely you can do better than that.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Blondes (What Else)

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> That was so funny I forgot to laugh. :rolleyes: :p Surely you can do better than that.
I will continue to accomplish your challenge! As soon as I heal from the beating my wife gave me for the above window story. :(