Blonde's revenge

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class
A lawyer and a blonde happen to be sitting next to each other on a<br /><br />long cross-country flight. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she<br /><br />would like to play a fun game. Now this blonde happens to be highly<br /><br />intelligent, but she is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she<br /><br />politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few<br /><br />winks. The lawyer persists, saying that the game is really easy and a<br /><br />lot of fun.<br /><br /> <br /><br />He explains how the game works.<br /><br /> <br /><br />I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me,<br /><br />and vice-versa. Again, the blonde politely declines and tries to get<br /><br />Some sleep. The lawyer figures that since his opponent is a blonde he<br /><br />Will easily win the match, so he makes another offer: Okay, how about<br /><br />this: if you don't know the answer you pay me only $5, but if I don't<br /><br />know the answer, I will pay you $500. This catches the blonde's attention<br /><br />and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she<br /><br />plays, she agrees to play the game.<br /><br /> <br /><br />The lawyer asks the first question. What's the distance from the<br /><br />Earth to the moon? The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her<br /><br />purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Now it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer: What goes up a<br /><br />hill with three legs, and comes back down with four? The lawyer looks<br /><br />at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and<br /><br />searches all his references. He taps into the air-phone with his modem and<br /><br />searches the internet and even the Library of Congress. Frustrated,<br /><br />he sends E-mails to all his colleagues and friends, trying to get some<br /><br />help. All to no avail. After over an hour of searching for the<br /><br />answer he finally gives up. He wakes the blonde and hands her $500.<br /><br /> <br /><br />The blonde politely takes the $500 and turns away to get back to<br /><br />sleep.<br /><br /> <br /><br />The lawyer, who cannot imagine what the answer is, is going nuts<br /><br />trying to figure it out. He wakes the blonde again and asks: Well, so what<br /><br />goes up a hill with three legs and comes back down with four?<br /><br /> <br /><br />The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes<br /><br />back to sleep.<br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br />ch other

cvx35

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Blonde's revenge

Boomyal, That's a goodun too. <br /> We have God given rights, laws by men should be held up if they are moral laws, and if they are governing a nation established under God and God's will. I think I know where you're coming from brother.<br /> Peace and happy fishin' :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by cvx35:<br /> Boomyal, That's a goodun too. <br /> We have God given rights, laws by men should be held up if they are moral laws, and if they are governing a nation established under God and God's will. I think I know where you're coming from brother.<br /> Peace and happy fishin' :)
cvx, the signature line did not allow enough room to include the author of that statement. It is another example of the wisdom of the Founding Fathers that is so eshewed by today's Progressives.<br /><br />It was Alexander Hamilton.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

Blond and brunette falling out of a plane ,who lands first? Brunette, blond had to stop three times and ask for directions