Blondes Again

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"Blonde in a Factory"<br /><br />Two factory workers were talking.<br /><br />"I think I'll take some time off from work." said the man.<br /><br />"How do you think you'll do that?" said the blonde.<br /><br />He proceeded to show her...by climbing up to the<br />rafters, and hanging upside down. The boss walked<br />in, saw the worker hanging from the ceiling, and<br />asked him what on earth he was doing?<br /><br />"I'm a light bulb" answered the guy.<br /><br />"I think you need some time off," said the boss.<br /><br />So, the man jumped down and walked out of the factory.<br />The blonde began walking out too.<br /><br />The boss asked her where did she think she was going ??<br /><br />"Home," The blonde answered, "I can't work in the dark."<br />_________________________________________________<br />"Blonde with Two Horses"<br /><br />A blonde bought two horses, and could never<br />remember which was which.<br /><br />A neighbor suggested that she cut the tail of one<br />horse and that worked great until the other horse<br />got his tail caught in a bush. It tore just right and<br />looked exactly like the other horse's tail and our<br />blonde friend was stuck again.<br /><br />The neighbor suggested she notch the ear of one<br />horse. That worked fine until the other horse caught<br />his ear on a barbed wire fence. Once again our friend<br />couldn't tell them apart.<br /><br />The neighbor suggested she measure the horses for<br />height. When she did, she was very pleased to find<br />that the white horse was 2 inches taller than the black<br />one.

tylerin

Commander
Re: Blondes Again

Spinner, I like how you sneak these in before Ladyfish wakes up :D

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Blondes Again

So, that means I'll just bump it up, so she can find it.<br /><br />Can't wait for her response!<br /><br />Great jokes though, SBN.