Blonde shepherd

gaugeguy

Captain
There was a typical blond. She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was sick of all the blonde jokes. <br /><br />One day she decided to get makeover. She cut and dyed her hair brunette and went driving down a country road, searching for someone who would appreciate her for her intelligence. When she came across a herd of sheep, she stopped and called the shepherd over.<br /><br />"That's a nice flock of sheep," she said.<br /><br />"Well thank you," said the herder. <br /><br />"Tell you what, I have a proposition for you," said the woman.<br /><br />"If I can guess the exact number of sheep in your flock, can I take one home?"<br /><br />"Sure," agreed the Shepherd. So the girl sat up and looked at the herd for a second and then replied: "382". <br /><br />"Wow," said the shepherd.<br /><br />"That is exactly right. Go ahead and pick out the sheep you want to take home."<br /><br />So the woman went and picked one out and put it in her car. <br /><br />Then the herder said: "Okay, now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess the real colour of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Blonde shepherd

I wonder if that sheep herder knows how to make a ewe turn? :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey SS,<br /><br />Ewe better not blink, cause this thread is going to go POOF ! :eek: <br /><br />Wait till SBN gets hold of this thread, he'll have a feild-day!! :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out. <br />Her boss, concerned about his employee's well being, asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?" <br /><br />The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away." <br /><br />"I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Why don't you go home for the day... we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest." <br /><br />The blonde very calmly explains, "No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here." <br /><br />The boss agrees and allows the blonde to work as usual. "If you need anything, just let me know," he says. <br /><br />A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde. He looks out over his office and sees the blonde crying hysterically. He rushes out to her, and asks, "Are you going to be okay? Is there anything I can do to help?" <br /><br />"No," replies the blonde, "I just got a call from my sister, and she said that HER mom died too!"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are stuck on an island. <br />One day, the three of them are walking along the beach and discover a magic lamp. They rub and rub, and sure enough, out pops a genie. <br /><br />The genie says, "Since I can only grant three wishes, you may each have one." <br /><br />The brunette says, "I've been stuck here for years. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I just want to go home." <br /><br />POOF! The brunette gets her wish and she is returned to her family. <br /><br />Then, the red head says, "I've been stuck here for years as well. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I wish I could go home too." <br /><br />POOF! The redhead gets her wish and she is returned to her family. <br /><br />The blonde starts crying uncontrollably. <br /><br />The genie asks, "My dear, what's the matter?" <br /><br />The blonde whimpers, "I wish my friends were still here."

gaugeguy

Captain

oh, oh, oh, oh .... I have got such a good one and it's killing me cause it will poof out immediately and there just isn't anyway to clean it up. I'll e-mail it to you SBN, see what you can do with it!

LadyFish

Admiral

Animation1.gif
SS MAYFLOAT.....