Blonde maybe

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Blonde maybe

Yea that one's been around for a little bit, still funny though. :)

D

DJ

As "Rainman" would say:<br /><br /><br />Oh yea, definetely, defenitely blonde, Oh yea, defenitely blonde.<br /><br />Jeez, I hope my love doesn't se this! :)

dolluper

Captain

Theres a bunch more hit your back button on that page good stuff in vehicle section to

KaGee

Admiral

Can't believe LF hasn't commented yet.... snick!<br /><br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Can't believe LF hasn't commented yet.... snick!<br /><br /> :D
Maybe it got Pooofed? Naw, not LF. She slices and dices in a NICE WAY.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> Here's some Texan ones [LF don't look]<br /> http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/100385.html
DUH, I was told not to look, so I didn't.
15.gif
:rolleyes:

dolluper

Captain

I got me some kind of thick skin I'll just slither away and hide in a snow bank :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I liked this one from that site.<br /><br /><br />THE BLONDE AND THE HAIL DAMAGED CAR.<br /><br />A blonde was driving home after work, and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. <br /><br />The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out. <br /><br />So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her car's tailpipe. Nothing happened. She blew a little harder, and still nothing happened. <br /><br />Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?" <br /><br />The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe in order to get all the dents to pop out. <br /><br />Her roommate rolled her eyes and said... "HELLLLOOOO ... You gotta roll up the windowwwws..<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

Triton II

Commander

Oh dear, that image is going to stick in my (feeble) mind for way too long! :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

This blonde brings her car to the shop because it seem to be running rough. She asks the mechanic on duty if he could please take a look under the hood. He starts it up, raises the hood, fiddles around for a while and turns to her and says "just crap in the carburetor lady...that's all" to which she replies.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"OH, really? How often should I do that?"<br /><br /> :eek: :D :eek: :D