Blonde jokes to be banned?

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Blonde jokes to be banned?

Well, I truly thought this was another blonde joke...but evidently it is correct!!<br /><br />To quote the article
Blondes - real and bleached - protested outside the ministry as the petition was handed in, waving banners with slogans like 'We're blonde, not stupid' and Love us for our minds.[/QB]
<br /><br />I was about to ask if it would include "bleached blondes"...now I have come up with a way for Ken to join a minority special interest group!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A blonde and a redhead are watching the 6 o'clock news one evening. The redhead bets the blonde $50 that the man in the lead story, who is threatening to jump from a 40 story building, will jump. "I'll take that bet," the blonde replied.<br /><br />A few minutes later, the newscaster breaks in to report that the man had, indeed, jumped from the building. The redhead, feeling sudden guilt for having bet on such an incident, turns to the blonde and tells her that she does not need to pay the $50.<br /><br />"No, a bet's a bet," the blonde replies, "I owe you fifty dollars."<br /><br />The redhead, feeling even more guilty, replies "No, you don't understand, I saw the 5 o'clock edition, so I knew how it was going to turn out."<br /><br />That's okay," the blonde replies, "I saw it earlier too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."

LadyFish

Admiral

6.gif
Actually its pretty amusing that they claim discrimination in the workplace. Being blonde has worked more IN my favor than not.<br /><br />I don't mind the jokes, cause I know all dumbs aren't blonde. :)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Hey LF....seen any more license plates lately :D :D Hello Blonde Star! :D :D <br /><br />just kidding!!!

KaGee

Admiral

Me thinks that the story is a parady to begin with. I think they got ya all!<br /><br />HMMMMMMM?????? :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Well, I truly thought this was another blonde joke...but evidently it is correct!!<br /><br />To quote the article
Blondes - real and bleached - protested outside the ministry as the petition was handed in, waving banners with slogans like 'We're blonde, not stupid' and Love us for our minds.
<br /><br />I was about to ask if it would include "bleached blondes"...now I have come up with a way for Ken to join a minority special interest group!!!! [/QB]
Problem is that being a woman means you are already a member of a special interest group, wether you want to or not.<br /><br />I cant afford the sex change right now, but I hear if I work for the SanFran govt, I can get them to pay for it.<br /><br />Ken

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

A blonde motorist is pulled over by a blonde policewoman for speeding. The cop asks the driver for her license and registration.<br /><br />"What's a license look like?" the lady asks.<br /><br />"You know, that thing with your picture on it." the cop replies.<br /><br />The driver finds and opens her compact, and, seeing her reflection, thinks it's a photo. She hands it to the cop.<br /><br />The officer opens and looks at the compact and says "You could've saved us a little time here if you'd just told me you were a police officer!"

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

That's great SBN! And soooooooooooo, like, really, really, really, um....what's the word? Oh yeah,...true?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Quote from aspeck in another thread. Blondestar..How may we help you?

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN, I am nearly falling outta mychair...and I am trying to eat my lunch at the same time...wait, let me wipe all this chow off the monitor...there, I am laughing so hard...I LOVE that!!!!! Thanks for making my day!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br />
Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Well, I truly thought this was another blonde joke...but evidently it is correct!!<br /><br />To quote the article
Blondes - real and bleached - protested outside the ministry as the petition was handed in, waving banners with slogans like 'We're blonde, not stupid' and Love us for our minds.
<br /><br />I was about to ask if it would include "bleached blondes"...now I have come up with a way for Ken to join a minority special interest group!!!!
Problem is that being a woman means you are already a member of a special interest group, wether you want to or not.<br /><br />I cant afford the sex change right now, but I hear if I work for the SanFran govt, I can get them to pay for it.<br /><br />Ken [/QB]
DUDE!!! I never realized that being blonde required one to be a female!!! Holy cow!!! All these blondes here at work are really women in disguise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

LadyFish

Admiral

Since you brought up Blonde Star and I feel my best defense is an offense I thought I would share a recent 'moment' before someone else does.<br /><br />Mr. LF and I were heading out on Saturday <br />afternoon, I was driving. I backed out of the <br />driveway put the vehicle in drive (and yes I <br />looked at the PRNDL2) to be sure it was in gear. I<br /> pressed my foot down and nothing. So I checked <br />the PRNDL2 again..and it said it was in drive (D) <br />still the car wouldn't go anywhere. <br /><br />After several minutes, I looked at Mr. LF and said <br />wth? Then I looked down at the floor only to <br />discover I was pressing on the brake and not the <br />gas.<br /><br />Well, he's been entertaining himself for 4 days over it. :rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member

OMG! LF, how could you? HA! Just picturing it - very funny.<br /><br />However, look back a few days to my post about "What a day" and you will see that it is not always blondes that do stupid things. But then again, I was blonde till I went through puberty? Wonder what that means?

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LMAO!!!!<br />LF,<br />It is a good thing you shared that first.<br /><br /> (and yes I <br />looked at the PRNDL2) <br />Is that because you know that P is NOT for Pavement and D is NOT for dirt??<br /> :) <br /><br />Good one though.<br /><br />AK Chappy

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> But then again, I was blonde till I went through puberty? Wonder what that means?
It means you wised up.<br /> :D <br /><br />AK Chappy