blonde ice fishing

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
A BLONDE wanted to go ice fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject, and finally getting all the necessary tools together, she made for the ice. After positioning her comfy footstool, she started to make a circular cut in the ice. Suddenly, from the sky, a voice boomed,<br />"THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"<br />Startled, she moved further down the ice, poured a thermos of<br />cappuccino, and began to cut yet another hole.Again from the heaven the voice bellowed,<br />"THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"<br /><br />Now worried, she moved away, clear down to the opposite end of the<br />ice. She set up her stool once more and tried again to cut her hole.<br /><br />The voice came once more, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"<br />She stopped, looked skyward, and said, "IS THAT YOU LORD?"<br />The voice replied, "NO, THIS IS THE MANAGER OF THE HOCKEY RINK."

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: blonde ice fishing

"Blondstar, can I help you?"<br />"OH my God, Oh my God"<br />"I have locked myself in my car and the keys are on the outside"<br /><br />"Blondstar, always on, cause your always blond." :D

LadyFish

Admiral

9.gif

aspeck

Staff member

"Blondestar, can I help you?"<br /><br />"Oh my God, Oh my God!<br />I've caught a 10 - 13 pound fish and need to get it weighed!" :p ;)