Blonde Golfer

gaugeguy

Captain
A blonde golfer goes into the pro shop and looks around frowning.<br /><br />Finally the pro askes her what she wants. "I can't find any green golf balls," the blonde golfer complains.<br /><br />The pro looks all over the shop, and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers and determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls.<br /><br />As the blonde golfer walks out the door in disgust, the pro asks her, "Before you go, could you tell me why you want green golf balls?"<br /><br />"Well obviously, because they would be so much easier to find in the sand traps!"

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Blonde Golfer

Personally I prefer the glow in the dark ones there easier to find the water.
lol.gif
Actually, I have a blind golfer that usually plays my tournaments and he uses some that beep. He hit longest drive last year. He's amazing to watch. Now he's begging me to have a night tournament to so its a little more fair. :)

gaugeguy

Captain

I saw a show on blind golfers on ESPN a year or so ago. They had an 89 year old blind man that had shot a hole in one, unbelievable.<br /><br />Does his caddy line him up and give him the distances and stuff? That is so cool that he is not letting his handicap stop him from enjoying the game.

LadyFish

Admiral

Gaugeguy thats exactly what he does. He always plays with two of his buds, they line him up tell him how many yards and wind speed. He's about a 20 hcp not too shabby considering. He has a heart as big as all outdoors and is an all around great guy.

tylerin

Commander

That's great Ladyfish! I love to hear those stories. Let me tell you I've been playing the game since I was 11yrs old (first job picking up range balls) and 20 handicap is better than 70% of the golfers out there.