Blanco stopped the food and water to the LA SDome

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Blanco stopped the food and water to the LA SDome

Hey oddjob, Great site.<br /><br />Yes, isnt it amazing what the Dems will do to try and not let Bush get any credit at all? She was afraid that Bush would get the glory so she put it off. Her head should roll! :mad:

rottenray6402

Ensign

This is like an Ayn Rand novel being lived out in real time. Incometience is rewarded while integrity is ridiculed. Just think how bad it can be with numerous areas being devestated at the same time.

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Hey oddjob, Great site.<br /><br />Yes, isnt it amazing what the Dems will do to try and not let Bush get any credit at all? She was afraid that Bush would get the glory so she put it off. Her head should roll! :mad:
Yes LD, I hadn'y said that yet, but I was thinking it. Confirmed me.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Why should Bush have taken credit for it? I thought the Red Cross was trying to deliver. LA Homeland security stopped them... do you suppose they could be under order of the national homeland security? You know, the one headed up by a person handpicked by W.

D

DJ

Why should Bush have taken credit for it? I thought the Red Cross was trying to deliver. LA Homeland security stopped them... do you suppose they could be under order of the national homeland security? You know, the one headed up by a person handpicked by W.
Oh, I forgot. :eek: Blame only works one way. How stupid of me.

Ralph 123

Captain

You know what's starting to become clear? The lawlessness stopped a lot of the other municipalities from helping NO. Bridges were closed and people sent back into hell. None of the surrounding parishes would bring busses in. Many just did not want to go in there and they didn't want any of it spilling out. I think when the reviews are done, that's going to be one of the primary causes of why it took as long as it did.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

DJ,<br /><br />Good response (sarcasm). You did not forget, you are the one always pointing the finger. Wrong direction though.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

LD, what is that? Democrats killed people to spite GWB?<br /><br />How can you criticize the media and then publish crap like that?<br /><br />Seriously. You know the reason they did what they did. Gov didn't want to attract people to the dome, Mayor telling 'em to go there. It was stupidity, not evil. <br /><br />Don't be such a divider.<br /><br />Besides which, the people they let suffer were mostly democratic voters.