Birds in my van

ndemge

Commander
...Been working on the Transmission in my '88 Dodge Minivan<br /><br />2 weeks ago, i pulled it up to the garage, under the overhang to work on it. Pulled the tranny, had it rebuilt, and now putting it all back together.<br /><br />Last night, while working on it, this little black bird tried to kill me several times. It's beak, about an inch long looked like it wanted to eat my eyes.<br /><br />We couldn't figure out why this bird kept hanging around so much, and wasn't afraid of us.<br /><br />Up where the hood hing goes into the body of the van, there is a 2" void... With 2 TINY baby birds in there. No feathers, Eyes Closed, probably JUST hatched.

ndemge

Commander
Re: Birds in my van

gaugeguy, you still bringing over the Frank's Red Hot over tonight? :cool: :D

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Just what kind of CHEEPskate are you? TERNing a WRENch around those baby birds! FOWL play I tell you, to break a CARDINAL rule like that. <br /><br />Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> gaugeguy, you still bringing over the Frank's Red Hot over tonight? :cool: :D
Geez, I'll have to bring over a couple bags of wings also, cause those 2 babies just wouldn't cut it--I can put away some wings! ;) :D

Carphunter

Commander

You know the saying, "A bird in my van, is worth two in the bush". :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Maybe we need a Frustrated Poets forum. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Was going to replace the cedar on the overhang last spring and wound uo waiting until fall. 5 bird nests with little chirpies in them.

Carphunter

Commander

Tissue? No thanks there buddy, my Charmin is workin just fine. :cool: <br /><br />..........now you, on the other hand, may need a tissue, when I tell you that your stupid hat is BLUE.<br /><br />Blue I tell ya!<br /><br />Now go pose for another picture,.............. (Hey, your lookin kinda frail, maybe you outta drink some milk). :p