Bird eating grin...

gaugeguy

Captain
Never been a big fan of the feline, but the boys brought home a kitten the other day and I've gotten attatched. This picture cracks me up...<br /><br />
210051.jpg

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Bird eating grin...

Ah! A Cheshire cat!<br /><br />She should be happy, she has a whole new family of servants. :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Hey they are low maintenance! Good luck with it.<br /><br />If you want to pass some time pick up a laser pointer and watch the cat go nuts chasing it... very little gets them going but laser pointers usually work great.<br /><br />Bob

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Bob_VT:<br />pick up a laser pointer and watch the cat go nuts
Actually, I took the laser sight off of my handgun last night and had a blast watching the cat chase the dot :D

one more cast

Captain

I hang toys from the ceiling fan and turn it on low and the crazy cats will chase them until they get so tired they will just drop and go to sleep right under the fan.

JB

Just wait 'til she grows up and discovers beer and remote controls. :D <br /><br />
watermark.php

LubeDude

Admiral

I wondered where Sniper Cat went. You might want to warn the neighbors dog.<br /><br />
33%3B4284323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3C8%3A%3D%3C57%3DXROQDF%3E2323479%3A%3A6367ot1lsi

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Don't worry, GG. It won't take the cat long to have your whole family trained, lol!<br /><br />
994.gif

ndemge

Commander

oh....I remember this thread :) <br /><br />sbn.... I know you do as well<br /><br />I will refrain from posting any images.

brother chris

Commander

Hey Gaugeguy,<br /> Put that laser back on your gun and use the laser like that. It makes for more interesting things to talk about when people come over and see what you are doing. hehehe

SpinnerBait_Nut

But when it's time to travel, don't forget the "Cat Carrier"<br />
catcarrier.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

And if that don't do it, I will sick my dog "Fluffy" on it.<br />
killer_dog.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

And if that ain't enough, they will call in the "Sapranos"<br />
0135.jpg

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Just remember to shut the bathroom door around the cute little bugger.<br /><br />
sawyounaked.gif

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Ah! A Cheshire cat!<br /><br />She should be happy, she has a whole new family of servants. :D
Ain't that about right! Figured it should be said twice :) <br />Cute kitten GG! My Miss Tabatha (the prettist cat in the world BTW) and yours could pass as brother/sister. Looks to be about the same age. 3 months <br /><br />Know the feeling.. always like them ok but never really paid a whole lot of attention to them as pets. MrsLink never met a cat she didn't like. But now I really enjoy them to the max!<br /><br />LOL my wife just walk by here without her glasses on and asked if I was putting pictures of Tabby up again :)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by brother chris:<br />Put that laser back on your gun and use the laser like that.
If'n it was just me at the house, I probably would do exactly that :D But, with two little guys in the house I have to be somewhat responsible ;)