Big promotion for me

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer
Hi,<br /><br />Yesterday I was promoted from Sales Director to Managing Director of my company. :) :) I am proud of myself as I do not have any form of post school qualification so have needed to work hard.<br /><br />I hope this will encourage others who may be in a similar position. Never lose hope. Dreams are realised in time.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Big promotion for me

WAYTAGO, Andrew! :D <br /><br />It is performance that counts in the end.

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good for you, Andrew. I hope there's a raise in pay to go with that!

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Yup,<br /><br />Thanks for all the nice wishes.<br /><br />TRBLSHTR yup indeed, 27,5% which in monetary terms means my wife and I will be able to afford buying a holiday home, will start looking at the backend of the year.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew :cool:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations,Andrew. Hard work does pay off. Good job!<br />Bassy

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Congrat's Andrew. It's nice to have your hard work rewarded.

D

DJ

Great job Andrew.<br /><br />Keep up the good work. That is great news.

SoulWinner

Commander

Ambition, it drives those who have it to work, to excell, to strive for excellence! It is ALWAYS rewarded! You, Andrew, are a great American my friend! It's like you that pay the bills for this country. Men and women like yourself carry this country, and make it work. God bless you.

aspeck

Staff member

Big Congrats from the Aspeck household! I'm with Mellow, how about one of them floating holiday houses? Something in the 35 - 50 foot range maybe? Party on Andrew's holiday barge! Hey Dad, can I borrow the keys?<br /><br />For the younger generation, take note, a little hard work and determination trumps book knowledge and degrees. Don't rely on credentials, look at the end product!