Big brother orders a pizza

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Big brother orders a pizza

Hmmm. ACLU sponsored, normally I hate them, but they do actually have it right on this one.<br /><br /><br />Ken

Link

Rear Admiral

Cute. I'll have to show herself tonight.<br />I made mention of this in another post. <br /><br />I stayed in the van and Mrs.Link went into Pizza Hut to get a take out pizza for us.<br />A few minutes later I saw her outside talking to a guy I didn't know. He left and she went back in then came back with our food.<br />She told me this story on the way home<br /><br />She ordered a takeout and stepped aside. <br />The next person ordered and when they asked for his home phone, he explained that he was from out of state and up here training at Ft Lewis for two weeks. He offered his motel phone number and room number. They said no we have to have a local home number. He then said he was paying with cash, not a check or credit card.<br />They said they were sorry but could not take his order. So Mrs.Link stepped out side with him and gave directions to another pizza place with in walking distance from where he was staying ..<br /><br />Go Figure! Gets better...<br />Driving home last week the radio station was replaying Coast to Coast AM and George Noreys Guest was a whacko (normal) ranting about a one world goverment etc..then he said this<br />"There is even a Major Pizza Chain that won't even take your order unless you give them your home phone number so they can enter it into a Goverment data base"<br />Herself and I just looked at each other and said WOW what timming LOL<br /><br />So now we all know its Pizza Hut & GW behind it all! :D :D :D

Twidget

Commander

No problem there. I cant stand Pizza Hut. :) Interesting experience though. It makes you wonder.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Link,<br />Maybe I am more antagonistic than your wife. I would have said it loud and clear right in front of the manager.<br /><br />"Oh, your from out of state and they don't want your business here. Why there is a pizza place right down the street that would be glad to take your order." Then proceed to give directions.<br /><br />I pulled into the KFC drive-thru the other day. They had a sign up "No checks or debit cards accepted in the drive-thru." They came on the speaker while I was reading the sign and asked if they could help me. I said "Nope, I will go someplace more convenient." They tried to tell me, but they accept them inside. My response, "Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the drive-thru?"<br /><br />AK Chappy

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

sound funny now... do you think one day this would happen??? :confused: :confused:

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahah well if I am in a place like that and I dont know the peole or business I usually make a number up :) :) . I have even used the 1-800- br549 number :)