Big Brother is already here...check it out

brother chris

Commander
A friend of mine showed me this website.<br /><br />The government has had this for HOW LONG? Watching us all. And if this is true, why does our governments let certain things happen? <br />I have soooo many questions now that I have seen this site!<br /> <br />It is a satellite view of anywhere on earth...in real time. You can zoom in, right down to a car and figure out what make it is. Of course, that version costs money, but the free one is pretty cool too. The free version is not in real time...I think. <br />Just make sure your computer has the required specs, or it won't work. <br />My puter is too old apparently :( <br /><br />If they can do this now, why can't they locate Bin Laden in the mountains of where ever he is. <br />Anyways, check it out...it is worth your while.<br /><br /> http://earth.google.com/ <br /><br /><br />The site even has views of NO before and after and lots other stuff. <br />You can now visit any place on earth, without the cost of airline tickets.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Big Brother is already here...check it out

And they have helicopters that have really good infared. Then can discern a person hiding in a building and aim their weapons right to the spot.<br /><br />You Canucks never had a constitution like ours, of course we just got rid of ours when they passed the Patriot Act without it being amended by 2/3's of the states.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

they also have software that can screen email,web messages and phone calls by using keywords. its been used occasionally but is still contraversial.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Amazing as it seems, they are actually able to LISTEN IN ON TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS! I kid you not.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, so what?<br /><br />They don't have the ZAP button. :)

Ron G

Commander

:) :) now thats funny

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hahahahahaa<br /> ZZZAAAAP :)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

These are just the de-classified sattelite photos. Been using them for years here. Most are up to 4 years old. <br /><br />The stuff that is still classified or not released to the public can get close enough to read a license plate or get a decent look at human facial features. <br /><br />They do have the technology to listen in on telephone conversations, but it is a very involved process requiring a title III wiretap court order. They still need to go through phone companies to get into the complex world of the telephone hardware. The parriot act has changed a few things, but this is one that still stands. They did bring in serupticious warrants. Before if they searched property, tapped phones or subpeonaed phone records they had to tell the owner. Now they do not have to if they can prove a security need.

txswinner

Banned

Are you really sure there is no zap button??