Bibles

aspeck

Staff member
A while ago several on this board asked about bibles that they could understand. I just got one of the best electroninc bibles I have ever seen, and there are so many versions you can download (including non-english versions). The best part - it is free! Go to www.e-sword.net and download the shell and whatever versions you want. If this doesn't work for you, let me know and I will send you a CD. It is free, so you can't go wrong! Enjoy and find the version that you can best understand!

crab bait

Captain
Re: Bibles

do they have a version like ..<br /> jesus is good.. the devil is bad..<br />see jesus run...see jesus walk..??<br /><br />cause for me,, it hasta be about that level

aspeck

Staff member

Crabby, they have a version that is almost like that - actually 2 versions like that. A "Bible in Basic English" and the Message Bible. Both are about as plain as you can get.

crab bait

Captain

it's funny as per this topic cause just a few weeks ago.. i picked up a bible ( an a ightening bolt knocked it outta my hand ) .<br /><br />no really,, i opened it up to a random page an read , paraphase, GOD was goin' to kill MOSES.. mose's wife ZEPRORHA saw this an picked up a sharp stone an circumsized her newborn son.. then she rub the foreskin on mose's feet.. GOD like this an let mose live.. <br /><br />PTL .. his wife had the sense enuff to do that .. or moses woulda been a goner..<br /><br />women today,, they wouldn't have a clue..

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Great link!<br />Crabby, I doubt if hardly any of us would have had a clue back then. If God's own people had so few who got it despite all of the efforts He went to to have them understand... Humans can sure be hard headed. I know cause I are one. Sure glad for Grace!