Beyond the International date line. for kiwi phil

Just finished a conversation with associate in New Dehli and we are exactly twelve hous apart. What time is it in your location when it is 9:05 Pacific Day light time?

Re: Beyond the International date line. for kiwi phil

Is that 16:O5 Zulu today? or 16:05 Tomorrow? Tha woud only be 8 hours difference. Nice try. Phil Trent[I}

Dunaruna

Admiral

The east coast of Australia (Kiwi Phil, Triton, me & Lark2004 ) is 15 hours AHEAD of California. It is currently midday, Monday the 18th.<br /><br />Aldo

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

humph, There's more than you three on the east coast..... :p

crab bait

Captain

you gotta wake up pretty early in the mornin' to pull the wool over those guys..<br /><br />you mates do have wool dont't ya..??

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

course we do. not as much as the kiwi's...

Dunaruna

Admiral

Woops, sorry Lark. I just typed the first names that came to mind - I have edited the list ;)

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

lol, just kiddin, aparently, acording to some Melbourneites I know, Brisbane is not only 10 ahead of gmt, but also 10 years BEHIND the rest of the world. Pretty cool huh. Can't tell us to stop living the past!

Dunaruna

Admiral

I wouldn't mind moving there (Brisbane). This cold weather is getting old real quick :(

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I have never worried about the actual time difference with the USA. I have never needed to. UK is different as I call my brother there often. All I know is that we are ahead.<br />Brisbane is beautiful at the moment. Around 20C during the day, maybe 7C at night. Clear blue skies. No humidity. Still wear shorts. Best season of the year.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Dunaruna

Admiral

It's brass monkey weather here at the moment, 2 deg overnight, 14 during the day.

Hey Aldo, you need to put C after those temps so us pseudo intellectuals don't get confused. ;) Is this brass monkey related to a well diggers lower posterior?

Dunaruna

Admiral

There is a saying about the brass monkey, you're not going to make me repeat it, are you? :D

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> There is a saying about the brass monkey, you're not going to make me repeat it, are you? :D
No, I am familiar with the saying. I thought a kind of juxtapostion was in order. Cold enough to freeze.... and colder than a ....in January. Let's see I am allowed 8 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and one to grow on.....